Tempestuous Typers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge #2

Go down

Challenge #2 Empty Challenge #2

Post by nightsncoffee Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:23 pm

Winter is quickly coming upon us and I don't know about you, but my favourite winter-time activity is to stun my family and friends with my phenomenal talent of eating ice cream in below zero weather. Along with that, winter is the perfect time to curl under the blankets, pull my laptop under with me and type until my fingers grow numb. I think that perhaps I like that even more than impressing others with my ice-cream eating abilities.

This next challenge I have decided, along with the help of @PercyPotter, to call, "Dynamic Duo December." The challenge is as follows: write at least 1.5k (1,500), words and a maximum of 10K (10,000) words about a dynamic duo. Create your own or perhaps, write about one of the famous ones from books or comics! Though Dynamic Duo often indicates a duo of the superhero sort, it does not necessarily have to be superheroes, just two people who work incredibly well together!

All prompts must be in by January first (1st) at 11:59PM EST. Late submissions will not be accepted unless you contact either I or @PercyPotter beforehand.

To submit your work, go under SHARE YOUR WRITING>>Short Stories OR (if you are writing in a fandom), Fandom One-Shots. Make sure to title your post as follows, Challenge #2 :: Dynamic Duo :: {Your Title Here}
Example: Challenge #2 :: Dynamic Duo :: Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix.
nightsncoffee
nightsncoffee
Admin

https://tempestuoustypers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down