Tempestuous Typers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge #4

Go down

Challenge #4 Empty Challenge #4

Post by onemanonepen Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Hello, fellow typers! Razz The end of October calls for a lot of people's favorite time of the year; HALLOWEEN! Twisted Evil anyways.. ahem... We will be hosting a new challenge in spite of the spooky mood October brings... Very Happy I drew my inspiration for this challenge out of some material I'm learning about in my English class... EDGAR ALLEN POE!!! Now, who is this guy?? scratch Edgar Allen Poe is a spectacular and well-known poet, mostly famous for his horror writings!!! Therefore, I think we should have a poetry based challenge with a spooky (spoopy Razz) theme!!!! You have from whenever you read this post until November 10th, 2017 at 11:59pm EST. All submissions should fall under the 'Share Your Writing' section and the 'Poetry' sub-section at  https://tempestuoustypers.board-directory.net/ . (If you have any concerns, questions, or need a deadline extension, please contact Me, the Co-Admin, or Maris, the Admin!)

Thank you so much, and happy typing! (this challenge has no minimum or maximum word count or length limit, feel free to write whatever you want, as long as it's extra spooky! Surprised)
We ask that you provide warnings for any sensitive material in your writings. Have a good day Smile
onemanonepen
onemanonepen

Back to top Go down